Role: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Location : Sheffield
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
We are looking for a high-energy and dedicated Full Time Project Coordinator to handle the planning and execution of different events within the team, from the point of conception of the event to its successful completion. This entails overseeing the successful execution of ordered event projects from the point of identifying opportunities to the point of completion.
• Conceptualise and plan an event working in tandem with a dedicated team
• Select and source venues for a client and hire vendors
• Negotiate costs with clients and vendors
• Ensure vendors deliver on their services as agreed
• Scrutinise bills before seeking approval payments
• Support with logistic – transportation, catering, entertainment, decoration, car parking, etc
• Ensure strict adherence to budget as agreed with the client
• Work closely with the client so as to iron out grey areas
• Set and deliver service, based on the timeline agreed with the client
• Develop and maintain client relationship
• Ensure excellent customer service
• Handle operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
• Give suggestions on how to enhance an event
• Ensure that an event is successfully held without hitches
• Liaise with Event Managers to coordinate all operations on the day of the event
• Ensure prompt steps are taken to resolve any issue that may jeopardize the success of an event
• Ensure compliance adhered with health and safety
• Possess proven experience as a Project Coordinator
• Previous experience in a hands on events role
• I.T skills, showing proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective communication skill in both written and spoken forms
• Excellent budgeting & analytical skills
• Effective negotiation skills will be of top priority
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Possess problem-solving skills
• Must be an excellent team player with great interpersonal relationship skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Possess outstanding event planning skills
• Top-notch logistic skills will be an added advantage
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to show calmness under intense pressure
• Robust administrative and management skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to take initiatives without being prompted
• Customer focussed in a changing market
• Quick learner
This is an exciting role in a fun challenging industry.
• Continually refer back to Wildfire’s tag line – We Make It Fun, We Do It Better.
• Be supportive of everyone in the company.
• Collaboration over Competition.
• Honest selling and honest management throughout the company.
• Be passionate about events and the industry in a whole.
• Be fully immersed in the industry and enjoy the perks and opportunities it brings you.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV and covering letter to Phil Joynes (Head of Operations) email: [email protected]