Role: Freelance Events Instructor
Job Type: Freelance
This is an ideal opportunity to gain entry into the exciting life of events and see what happens behind the scenes. We are looking for a self motivated, well organised and ambitious individuals to join our talent pool as a Freelance Corporate Events Instructor. Applicants must have excellent time keeping, a hard working manner, be organised and ready to multi task on many occasions.
Shown below are typical requirements for the role of a Freelance Events Instructor that you will be expected to fulfil to be eligible for an interview and to be hired if you are interested in the job:
• The setting up and dismantling of events ranging from themed events to inflatables to motorised days
• Undertake equipment checks
• Giving instructions and training to groups of up to 25 people at once
• Assist in the successful delivery of the event
• Make sure any participation sign on sheets are signed
• Time keep, this is especially important for team building & motorized events
• Ensure the event runs smoothly, occasionally things go wrong during the event, however, it is your role to make sure this goes unnoticeable and amendments are seamless
• Be on hand to assist any staff or client needs
• Take pictures of the set up/ during the event. Try to take pictures which ‘show off’ the business and the event as these could be used for marketing.
• Events are booked throughout the UK so a willingness to travel is essential
• This role offers flexibility. The successful candidates must however be prepared to work long hours at times
This job role is a great opportunity to gain experience in the events industry and learn the all necessary skills from event planning to event production. You would be expected to be able to work hard on the setting of events and then have a friendly and professional manner when dealing with clients.
Our events run 7 days a week throughout the year with busiest times being the summer and Christmas period. There is potential to work 7 days a week during busy periods if desired.
Hours can vary depending upon the event and staff may sometimes be required to stop overnight.
Any experience in the events industry would be an advantage but not a necessity.
• Competitive daily rate salary
• Flexible working scheme
• Uniform provided depending on event
• Continually refer back to Wildfire’s tag line – We Make It Fun, We Do It Better.
• Be supportive of everyone in the company.
• Collaboration over Competition.
• Honest selling and honest management throughout the company.
• Be passionate about events and the industry in a whole.
• Be fully immersed in the industry and enjoy the perks and opportunities it brings you.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV and covering letter to Phil Joynes (Head of Operations) email: [email protected]